LOVE, IT IS A COMMAND. 1 JOHN 4;20-21

 
Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen. And he has given us this command: Anyone who loves God must also love their brother and sister.
      1 John 4:20‭-‬21 NIV
Well I have questions for you my brother and sister;

✓ What is love?
✓ Who is God referring as Brother and sister? 
✓ Have You followed God's Command, To Love?
✓ How do you intend to fulfill God's Command of Love?
✓ Do you love your friends, parents, workmates, neighbors, enemies? Name them all.

Well according to the Bible God loved as first.  We love because he first loved us.
1 John 4:19 NIV.  For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16 NIV. God loved me and you even before time even before you where conceived. I am happy today, to understand the true meaning of Love.

If I'd ask one with a child to offer as a sacrifice, I believe I will killed for asking that. But God Kings of Kings and Creator of all that we see and hear, Gave His only son, Jesus Christ,to come and die for our sins. How would you explain such kind of Love? That's why it's said, it's UNCONDITIONAL. This is Love.

Who is God referring to as a brother or a sister? It's not someone you relate by blood. Though it could be. But God reffers to the orphans, our brothers and sisters in the streets, the needy, the sick in the hospitals, that is a brother or a sister. In this case the Good Samaritan helped the guy who was beaten to death by thives. He didn't help him because he knew him, or he was from the same tribe or race, it's because he had love in him. And that's the kind of love God is communicating to us. That despite it's a command, make it a habit make it a daily lifestyle. To love.

Have you been following God's Command? To love? Like how many people without being asked or forced, do you tell, that you love them out of good heart? Well even myself I have not been doing that. We have been breaking God's Command everytime we hate our friends, parents, enemies instead of loving them. I hope you learn to love from today because it's free. It's from God. 

You see, love is a language that the blind can see and the deaf can hear, a language that overwhelmes the heart and makes the sad face smile, even the deepest sorrow fades away. Where do you even get the time to hate someone, hold a grudge? It's time and energy consuming. Such things don't and shouldn't have a place in your heart and mind. God is Love and when you have Him, no matter what you go through, He's love will cover you and you will not be afraid. I intend to Love everyone as I love God so as to not break the command. 

Let love flow in your veins, yes people will disappoint you, mock you, even say bad things to hurt you, but love them unconditionally. Let love be your lifestyle. And as Martin Luther King, Jr. Said “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”  

I have learned to love everyone, how about you? Will you fulfill God's Command? I pray that you find it in your heart to let go of any hatred, any kind of sorrows because God loves us and as much us He loves us, He aslo cares for us. For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11 NIV. He has plans for all of us, which means God cares for each one of us and that is love. 

My Prayer...
Precious Father, you have so graciously shared your love with me. I must confess, in my heart I intend to love others as you do, but my intentions often get washed away with "busy-ness" or timidity. Father, through your Spirit, prompt me to show my love to others in actions rather than just thought and talk. Through Jesus, your greatest demonstration of love I pray. Amen. 

                                                        By; AJtheBoss99%





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE & DATING. #THE REAL THING

A NIGHT OF PASSION BECOMES A LIFE OF PAIN.